- You must be registered with a valid email address and a credit card before any bids can be placed.
- All items are subject to addition or deletion at the auctioneer’s discretion.
- All descriptions are a guide only. Auctioneer makes no guarantee as to the condition of any given item, please visit the auction site or send someone on your behalf to inspect items.
- All items are sold as is where is, No warranties are offered.
- All lots are subject to a buyer’s fee:
- Timed Auction – 10% with a max of $200 per lot
- Live Auction – 10% with a max of $200 per lot
- Internet Bidder – 10% with a max of $250 per lot
- Purchases must be paid in full and removed within Four (4) days of the sale. Any Unpaid items will be charged via credit card and subject to 3%
- Payment Options: Cash, Check, Debit, E-transfer, Wire Transfer, Credit Card (subject to 3% convenience fee)
- We do not automatically charge the credit card on file. Please make arrangements to settle up with office staff
- Any items in the yard beyond seven (7) days are subject to storage fees decided on by the auctioneer.
- Bidders agree to be responsible for full payment of any purchases associated with the given bid number.
- Items left beyond 60 days will be deemed abandoned and re-sold without notice.
- *All vehicles are now subject to PST – No exemptions*
- All of our Online Timed Auctions use a soft close format. Also referred to as a bidding extension. If a lot has a bid placed within the last One (1) Minute of the close time, that lot will be extended for another Two (2) Minutes. This can continue for an indefinite amount of time until all bidding is ceased
- For any further questions please contact our office at 306-782-5999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
January 23rd, 24th, 25th – 10a.m to 5p.m.
Sunday – Closed
January 27th – 30th
8am to 5pm
Call for later arrangements
How to bid in this auction:
- Desktop Computer
- Call Us And We Will Place A Bid For You
All of our Online Timed Auctions use a soft close format. Also referred to as a bidding extension. If a lot has a bid placed within the last one (1) Minute of the close time, that lot will be extended for another Two (2) Minutes. This can continue for an indefinite amount of time until all bidding is ceased
10% with a $200 max per Lot
Sales Tax When Applicable
GST – 5%
PST – 6%
After 40+ years in the retail business The Brown family is closing their doors! What started as a Ag Implement dealer turned into a Chrysler Dealership and was most recently and Arctic cat Retailer. On Offer will be New inventory, Some Used Equipment, and all contents used to carry out business operations. We hope you find something at this great auction!
For more information on this auction please contact:
Office: 306 782 5999