Terms and conditions applicable to live, online, and proxy bidding.
Thank you for visiting www.yacauctions.com, Owned by Yorkton Auction Centre Inc., your marketplace for buying Vehicles, Farm Equipment, Industrial Equipment, General Merchandise and so much more. When you submit a bid you are entering into a binding agreement with Yorkton Auction Centre in which the following terms and conditions are applicable. By submitting a Bid Yorkton Auction Centre is inclined to believe that you have read all terms and conditions in their entirety and you as a buyer are willing to abide by them. In order to place any bids, you must be registered with a valid email address and a valid credit card must be attached to your account. These terms and conditions will be available for viewing at any time through a link on our webpage. Yorkton Auction Centre has the right to amend these terms and conditions at any given time without notice.
- All Lots are subject to a buyers fee of 10% with a max of $250 per lotted item. Please note the buyers fee is pst and gst applicable.
- Storage Fees are applicable if purchases are not removed within 7 Days. The storage rates are set by Yorkton Auction Centre. If arrangements are made for a delayed pick up, no fees will be applied.
- Taxes will be charged where applicable. GST 5%, Sask PST 6%. Wherever the sale is being held is which provincial taxes will be applied.
- All descriptions are a guide only, Yorkton Auction Centre makes no guarantees as to the condition of any given item. Please visit the auction yard or send someone on your behalf to inspect the asset and satisfy yourself to its condition.
- At Yorkton Auction Centre we do our very best to picture and describe the items in a fair and transparent manner.
- All items are sold as-is where is.
- Yorkton Auction Centre will not honor “mistakes”
- No sale will be deemed null and void or refunded based on defect or inaccuracy in the listing. All listings are considered a guide only based on information provided by the consignor and information gathered from sources Yorkton Auction Centre trusts to be reliable, however Yorkton Auction Centre cannot guarantee their accuracy.
- Bidding without physically inspecting the items is solely the bidders responsibility.
- Yorkton Auction Centre Reserves the right to add or delete items at any given time before and during the auction.
- Yorkton Auction Centre during the course of an auction may update lot info. Depending on the circumstanced this may be done without notice to bidders.
- By submitting a bid, you are agreeing to be financially responsible for any and all items associated with your account.
- Purchases must be paid for in full within seven (7) Business Days.
- Yorkton Auction Centre Accepts Cash, Check, Debit, Credit Card, Etransfer, Wire Transfer as method of payment.
- Yorkton Auction Centre Does Not Automatically charge the credit card on file following a sale.
- Yorkton Auction Centre Reserves the right to process payment at any time, if felt necessary, on the credit card given.
- You may be asked to provide a letter of credit or payment authorization from your lender or financial institution.
- All purchases are to be removed from their respective auction site within the timeline given. Arrangements can be made for a delayed removal.
- All purchases must be paid for in full prior to removal
- Yorkton Auction Centre reserves the right to hold any lot for an extended period of time as seen fit.
- Any and all costs associated with removal will be the sole responsibility of the buyer.
- The buyer assumes all risks involved in the removal process.
- In the event items are not removed within 30 days, they will be considered abandoned and resold without notice to you. Storage will be calculated and funds, if any remain, will be dispersed accordingly.
- Yorkton Auction Centre will charge taxes where applicable at the appropriate tax rate.
7. Soft Close & Staggered close
- All of Yorkton Auction Centre's online auctions have a soft close in effect. Also referred to as a bid extension.
- If a lot has a bid placed within the last one (1) Minute of the close time, that lot will be extended for another Two (2) Minutes. This can continue for an indefinite amount of time until all bidding is ceased.
- Select auctions of Yorkton Auction Centre will use a staggered close.
- Lots will close in intervals.
- If an auction is using a staggered close it will be disclosed.
- Yorkton Auction Centre cannot guarantee the continuous operation of the web-based, and mobile app bidding platform. Our servers are subject to failure or delay beyond our control. Yorkton Auction Centre will not be held liable for any such events.
- Yorkton Auction Centre is aware that connection may be lost to the web-based, mobile app bidding platform. In the event your internet/mobile connection is lost, Yorkton Auction Centre will not be held liable.
- Make sure that you are refreshing your page periodically to ensure you are viewing the most up to date info!
- By registering an account with Yorkton Auction Centre you give permission to Yorkton Auction Centre to perform a $1.00USD Pre-authorization on your credit card. This is NOT A transaction, it is simply a hold for the amount listed above. It may be held for up to 5 Days.
- All bids placed are binding. You cannot remove or lower bids.
- Only under certain circumstances may Yorkton Auction Centre Remove or lower a bid.
- Yorkton Auction Centre will not honor mistakes. Please know what and how many you are bidding on prior to placing a bid
- Yorkton Auction Centre has many different options of contact. If you have any questions or concerns please contact our office through one of the following
- Email - email@example.com
- Phone - 1 866 674 7991
- Physical visit
- Social Media Message - Facebook, Google
- Yorkton Auction Centre reserves the right to revoke any registration at any time without notice.
- Common reasons for this, but not limited to: Failure to Pay, Failure to pick up
- Yorkton Auction Centre reserves the right to restrict your bid limit.
13. Clear Title
- Yorkton Auction Centre will arrange the release of any liens and encumbrances found to be registered against any items listed for auction. If for any reason a clear title cannot be cleared. The liability, if any, of Yorkton Auction Centre and or the seller shall not exceed refund of the price paid at this auction in exchange for return of those items.
We hope your bidding experience is pleasurable
July 27th - July 30th
Norenda Yard - Gerald Sk. (East on Hwy 22, past K2 mine, South on Norenda Rd, then sharp left on runway, items are on both sides of runway)
Pick Up Times
August 3rd - 9am to 4:30pm
August 4th - 9am to 4:30pm
- Online through My Account/ Invoices.
- In person at farm yard (YAC will staff on site for August 3rd & 4th Accepting Payments)
- In person at YAC Office
- Wire Transfer
Norenda Yard - East on Hwy 22, past K2 mine, South on Norenda Rd, then sharp left on runway, items are on both sides of runway.
GPS: 50.6444929105708, -101.80200873680211
Duchek Yard - 2.5 miles west of Esterhazy north at GREENHOUSE and HILLTOP METALS signs, North 2.25 miles north side of creek. Auction items on west side of road our yard on east side
GPS: 50.698524781212974, -102.14543949906819