Status: Mechanic Special
Previously Registered In: Saskatchewan (May Require Inspection Prior To Registration)
Odometer Shows 329,560 km
Terms and conditions applicable to live, online, and proxy bidding.
Thank you for visiting www.yacauctions.com, Owned by Yorkton Auction Centre Inc., your marketplace for buying Vehicles, Farm Equipment, Industrial Equipment, General Merchandise and so much more. When you register an account or submit a bid you are entering into a binding agreement with Yorkton Auction Centre in which the following terms and conditions are applicable. By creating an account or submitting a bid Yorkton Auction Centre is inclined to believe that you have read all terms and conditions in their entirety and you as a buyer are willing to abide by them. In order to place any bids, you must be registered with a valid email address and a valid credit card must be attached to your account. These terms and conditions will be available for viewing at any time through a link on our webpage. Yorkton Auction Centre has the right to amend these terms and conditions at any given time without notice.
- All Lots are subject to a buyers fee of 10% with a max of $250 per lotted item. Please note the buyer's fee is pst and gst applicable.
- Storage Fees are applicable if purchases are not removed within 7 Days. The storage rates are set by Yorkton Auction Centre. If arrangements are made for a delayed pick up, no fees will be applied.
- Taxes will be charged where applicable. GST 5%, Sask PST 6%. Wherever the sale is being held is which provincial taxes will be applied.
- 3% Credit Card Fee. Invoices over $10,000 will be subject to 3%
- All descriptions are a guide only, Yorkton Auction Centre makes no guarantees as to the condition of any given item. Please visit the auction yard or send someone on your behalf to inspect the asset and satisfy yourself to its condition.
- At Yorkton Auction Centre we do our very best to picture and describe the items in a fair and transparent manner.
- All items are sold as-is where is.
- Yorkton Auction Centre will not honor “mistakes”
- No sale will be deemed null and void or refunded based on defect or inaccuracy in the listing. All listings are considered a guide only based on information provided by the consignor and information gathered from sources Yorkton Auction Centre trusts to be reliable, however Yorkton Auction Centre cannot guarantee their accuracy.
- Bidding without physically inspecting the items is solely the bidders responsibility.
- Yorkton Auction Centre Reserves the right to add or delete items at any given time before and during the auction.
- Yorkton Auction Centre during the course of an auction may update lot info. Depending on the circumstances this may be done without notice to bidders.
- By submitting a bid, you are agreeing to be financially responsible for any and all items associated with your account.
- Purchases must be paid for in full within seven (7) Business Days.
- Any Item Not Paid In Full In 7 Days May Be Resold.
- Yorkton Auction Centre Accepts Cash, Check, Debit, Credit Card, Etransfer, Wire Transfer as method of payment.
- Yorkton Auction Centre Does Not Automatically charge the credit card on file following a sale.
- Yorkton Auction Centre Reserves the right to process payment at any time, if felt necessary, on the credit card given.
- You may be asked to provide a letter of credit or payment authorization from your lender or financial institution.
- Credit Card is accepted. Invoices Over $10,000 will be subject to 3%
- All purchases are to be removed from their respective auction site within the timeline given. Arrangements can be made for a delayed removal.
- All purchases must be paid for in full prior to removal
- Yorkton Auction Centre reserves the right to hold any lot for an extended period of time as seen fit.
- Any and all costs associated with removal will be the sole responsibility of the buyer.
- The buyer assumes all risks involved in the removal process.
- In the event items are not removed within 30 days, they will be considered abandoned and resold without notice to you. Storage will be calculated and funds, if any remain, will be dispersed accordingly.
- Yorkton Auction Centre will charge taxes where applicable at the appropriate tax rate.
7. Soft Close & Staggered close
- All of Yorkton Auction Centre's online auctions have a soft close in effect. Also referred to as a bid extension.
- If a lot has a bid placed within the last one (1) Minute of the close time, that lot will be extended for another Two (2) Minutes. This can continue for an indefinite amount of time until all bidding is ceased.
- Select auctions of Yorkton Auction Centre will use a staggered close.
- Lots will close in intervals.
- Yorkton Auction Centre cannot guarantee the continuous operation of the web-based, and mobile app bidding platform. Our servers are subject to failure or delay beyond our control. Yorkton Auction Centre will not be held liable for any such events.
- Yorkton Auction Centre is aware that connection may be lost to the web-based, mobile app bidding platform. In the event your internet/mobile connection is lost, Yorkton Auction Centre will not be held liable.
- Make sure that you are refreshing your page periodically to ensure you are viewing the most up to date info!
- By registering an account with Yorkton Auction Centre you give permission to Yorkton Auction Centre to perform a $1.00USD Pre-authorization on your credit card. This is NOT A transaction, it is simply a hold for the amount listed above. It may be held for up to 5 Days.
- Some individual sales may require a higher pre-authorization to bid, This will be stated and will be agreed to by the bidder.
- All bids placed are binding. You cannot remove or lower bids.
- Only under certain circumstances may Yorkton Auction Centre Remove or lower a bid.
- Yorkton Auction Centre will not honor mistakes. Please know what and how many you are bidding on prior to placing a bid
- Bidding Color Code
- When Placing Bids On YACAUCTIONS.COM there is a clear and identifiable color code associated with your bid status. The colors are as follows
- Yellow - A yellow bid button means that you have had no activity with this lot.
- Green - A green bid button means that you are currently the leading bidder
- Red - a red bid button means that you have been outbid by another bidder
- These color changes are near instant and update in real time. To be certain you are seeing the most current info it is best that you manually refresh your page.
- Yorkton Auction Centre has many different options of contact. If you have any questions or concerns please contact our office through one of the following
- Email - email@example.com
- Phone - 1 866 674 7991
- Physical visit
- Social Media Message - Facebook, Google
- Yorkton Auction Centre reserves the right to revoke any registration at any time without notice.
- Common reasons for this, but not limited to: Failure to Pay, Failure to pick up
- Yorkton Auction Centre reserves the right to restrict your bid limit.
- Upon registering an account, you will be required to verify your email address. You will receive an email to the address you set up with verification instructions.
13. Clear Title
- Yorkton Auction Centre will arrange the release of any liens and encumbrances found to be registered against any items listed for auction. If for any reason a clear title cannot be cleared. The liability, if any, of Yorkton Auction Centre and or the seller shall not exceed refund of the price paid at this auction in exchange for return of those items.
We hope your bidding experience is pleasurable